Thursday 26 November 2015

Stunning Office Tour

I'm a big fan of Ellie Cashman's Floral Wallpaper, so when I saw it featured in the office of Candace Kalasky - Rue Magazine's web coordinator - I knew I'd like the rest of the space.




As well as working for Rue, Candace is the owner and creative director of Lovestru.ck Weddings + Events. With the business growing she needed an official work space so set about renovating a studio with awesome results.





The office is a contrast of airy white walls and the beautiful dark, moody wallpaper. Candace's attention to detail is spot on, and obviously a much-needed skill for an event planner.



I think it's so important to create an inspirational workspace, it makes you want to be at work, and helps those creative juices flow (especially in an industry like mine). I would have no problem working in this office!








To see more of Candace's amazing office, pop over to Rue MagazinePhotography: The Mullers

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips