Wednesday 5 March 2014

Big Savings on Outdoor Furniture

We've made it to Autumn, which I'm very happy about. I know most people love Summer, but Autumn is my most favourite season. It's still warm during the days, we can still enjoy alfresco dining, jandals are still very much part of my staple wardrobe, but the nights are cooler - great for getting cosy.



Another reason I love the end of Summer is that all the awesome end of season sales start. My friends at Big Save Furniture have slashed all of their outdoor furniture by 50%, and I've been really impressed with their range this year. My favourite is the Millar 3 Piece Setting in yellow. This was a great price at $1,599, but you can now find it in-store for only $799!



And if you're not as yellow-crazy as me, the Millar comes in grey as well.



The Swirl Chair is made from synthetic rattan, making it perfect for outdoor use, but it would also look fantastic indoors with a bright cushion thrown on, or maybe a sheepskin throw. Available in white, blue, yellow, and orange, it's now half price at $299.



Summer is a cute little 3 piece setting comprising of two chairs and a little side table. Once again, I'd add a complimentary cushion, and maybe a G&T on the table to set it off. The set comes in a range of colours - grey, green, orange, teal, and white - and is also half price, now only $199 for the set. That is such a brilliant price!




These have all been great sellers, so if you want to grab a fantastic deal get in-store pronto - there are very limited numbers of each. Happy shopping.

1 comment :

  1. I love the swirl chair, it still feels like summer in Auckland and I am looking forward to tomorrows NZ H&G tour :)

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips