Friday 28 February 2014

Simone Haag & Armelle Habib

In my post yesterday on Fenton & Fenton, I featured some photographs taken by Armelle Habib. I popped over to Armelle's website to see more of her work and was blown away. She works as a lifestyle and interiors photographer for some of the leading Australian and international publications, as well as lots of other fab, well known clients. I was going to select some of my favourite photos of Armelle's, but after seeing the beautiful home of Simone Haag, I knew I had to share it with you.




Simone works as a hunter gatherer/stylist/communications manager for interior design studio Hecker Guthrie, and is also a monthly contributor to The Design Files. Her talent is obvious in the home she shares with her husband, Rhys, and their Irish wolfhound, Tank.




Simone has chosen to decorate her home in my favourite quiet colour palette, which consists of lots of white, wood, and shades of blue. I love how the large freestanding oven has it's own recessed nook. And, of course, the beautiful Armadillo Marigold rug.
















Such a beautiful home, don't you think?! Pure class! And amazing photography.

3 comments :

  1. beautiful home, I think I've just pinned almost every pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same same same! I love it all. Love the colour palette. So dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and clean. Puts "Spring Cleaning" on my mind big time.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips