Tuesday 27 August 2013

Wall & Deco

The range and quality of wallpaper just keeps getting more and more amazing. The right drop can make a huge statement in your home or workspace. Just take a look at these incredibly cool designs from Italian wallpaper company, Wall & Deco.


'Garden favors' is like a giant wool rug overlaid with flowers. It reminds me of picnics in the park.

'Cascade' makes a simply stunning backdrop.

One of my favourite, 'Funny land' looks so cool in the right setting.


Another favourite, 'Palette' is so unexpected, but looks amazing. It comes in a series of colour palettes.


I love the Souk rug from West Elm, and the 'Signoria' is the wallpaper version.

With my healthy obsession with circles, 'Shooter' is a winner in my books.

This is my kind of writing on the wall. 'Ink' looks pretty great behind these Tom Dixon pendants.

'Picos do Mundo' features snow capped peaks and billowing clouds in soft pastel tones.
Wouldn't those clouds look amazing on a ceiling?!

This is just a tiny selection of the wallpapers available. There are so many more, all equally jaw dropping. So make sure you pop over and see the full collection.

3 comments :

  1. I agree, Vic, the wallpaper offerings are getting stronger and stronger each season. Love this round up! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! These are stunning. Love the target and the 'cascade' flowers. Want the flowers for my office. Without a doubt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are amazing. Love the mountain peaks & clouds in pastel shades x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips