Tuesday 27 November 2012

Craft Victoria Christmas Catalogue

Craft Victoria brings together the amazing craft and design community that's present in Victoria, Australia. They've put together a fabulous interactive online Christmas Catalogue, beautifully styled by Eve Wilson and Paige Anderson. You can shop by room, or by object. Simply hover your mouse over the product you're interested in, if your pointer turns into a hand, click and you'll be taken to the product page.




My picks are the Feather Bunting, the Peaches + Keen Cushion, and the Surf Spray Vessels. All are gorgeous, bright and fun.

6 comments :

  1. Oh I love those diamonds on the wall. Wall decals are they? Red is my pic! Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vic you would love their little store here in Melbourne, it's gorgeous :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are divine I adore the colours, white background and styling of the looks- thank you for sharing! Now I've been inspired to clean my house :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the colours, they are popping out my computer. Sometimes I think I am so boring with my interior colours, I am always so "safe" but then drawn to colours like this when I am looking on the internet.

    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What absolutely gorgeous styling and use of colour! I can't wait to check out the catalogue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need some of that bright feather bunting in my bedroom... like NOW!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips