Friday 7 September 2012

LET Liv

I wanted to share with you a new online homeware & accessories store that I've discovered, based in my childhood home of Wellington, New Zealand. As soon as I saw their products I knew that LET Liv was my kind of store! Beautiful, quality products with a Scandinavian feel, like their wood grain Alarm Dock, and Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap; and a splash of colour and touch of the exotic in their block printed Quilts and Moroccan Poufs. Oh, so much loveliness to choose from, and international shipping too.



These gorgeous 100% cotton Jaipur quilts are block printed and handmade in India. Available in three sizes, baby, single and queen, you can have one in every room.



I have one of these stunning leather Moroccan poufs in fuchsia, and it makes a fabulous statement in our living room, as well as being a great footstool, or seat for the kids.



This Alarm Dock would look amazing on your bedside table. Place your iPhone or iPod Touch into the dock and run a flip clock app, for a very cool bedside clock.



Swedish Dream Sea Salt Soap contains mineral rich salts fresh from the sea to provide you with dreamy soft and healthy skin.



I love these beautiful Glass Beads handmade by local women in Kanpur, India. They have a braided cotton piece at the back of the neck for comfort, and come in a range of six colours.



And you know how I love my black & white stripes, well this 100% cotton Floor Rug, made in India, looks fantastic in any room in the house.



Sam has really taken to our rug. Just moments before she was sprawled out across it, but (like her Mumma) she's a bit camera shy, so moved when she saw me trying to photograph her :)


5 comments :

  1. Just checked it out. think a yellow pouf and the striped rug is going to have to come home to me! Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great find Vic! The Jaipur quilt is stunning (something tells me I really should get new bedding after seeing the Joules bedding earlier this week and falling in love)! Have a wonderful weekend! P.S Sam is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this alarm dock very much and all of your collection is gorgeous . love this blog and have bookmarked to see your best collection again and again.
    Landscape designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Poor Sam does look a bit camera shy Vic. She looks like she'd have such a lovely nature though :) That rug is a definite winner! Hope you've had a great weekend :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips