Monday 18 June 2012

Snuggle Up

Today has been bitterly cold here in my part of the world (Napier, New Zealand). But, I have to say, once I could move my fingers again, I kinda liked it! The thing I like about winter is being able to get cosy, put your ugg boots on (I love working from home!), drink copious amounts of hot tea, and be glad you're inside! Even when we braved the outdoors after school to take the dog for a walk, the kids and I were 'happy as Larry' in our jackets, boots and gloves. And it was definitely nice to come home to a toasty warm home. 


Another thing I love about winter is chunky knitted things... gorgeous!




via 1 | 2 | 3

4 comments :

  1. I agree Vic, one of the best things about winter is all the lovely chunky knits! It's pretty cold here too at the moment :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here - ugg boots and hot drinks are the best part of my day! Those creamy wool knits are beautiful.. and love that coffee-cup-cover idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these images, chucky knits, mmm so cosy! Keep warm :) xo K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah, those images are divine!

    I totally agree re the winter - I'm a Brit who's lived in the tropics for 3 years now and although I do love the sunshine, I miss the chance to snuggle up with blankets and tea. Am kinda jealous right now...

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips