Thursday 23 June 2011

Sweet Work Space

It's been a busy couple of days - exciting, but busy! I'm getting closer to opening the Cush & Nooks online homewares store. I'm still working my day job, raising three young daughters, looking after hubby, walking the dog, keeping the house in order (cos I can't function in mess)... it's been a busy time, but so exciting! A few things are suffering - my fitness has gone out the window (apart from the dog walking), I haven't baked in a long time, and I'm not getting much sleep. But I know I'll get all those things back soon.


Since I'm spending so much time on my computer I'm glad I like my work area. Here is another space I'd be happy to work...


Picture Source

5 comments :

  1. Wow you are sounding so busy! Goodluck with it all!!! Keep us posted. Amy :)
    www.miloandmitzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I can sympathise with trying to juggle it all. I love your blog and am looking forward to your online store! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how you manage it all in a 24 hour span?! Good for you- hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I can't wait till you are up and running.
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely space. Best of luck with all those projects! Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips