Thursday 14 April 2011

London is Calling

I've found another amazing house to show you on the fabulous Design Sponge site. It belongs to Michelle Mason, a London-based interior product designer. It's oozing with personality, and my favourite colour scheme - splashes of bright colour teamed with crisp white.


I love the quirky little touches like the toy tiger - the colour pops next to the blue candlestick holder

Michelle's own cushions teamed with my fav, Designers Guild, cushions

Michelle's Rosette rug is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles - gorgeous & eco-friendly



I wish we had stairs so I could paint them l like these ones






You can visit her website to see more of her bold & beautiful designs. I adore her Stella rug.


More of Michelle's product range

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips