Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lindi Kingi Design

I have been meaning to blog about Lindi Kingi for ages now - she is one of my favourite jewellery designers (I did feature one of her bracelets in my Green with Envy post). Lindi describes herself on her website as an emerging jewellery designer, but I would say she has well and truely emerged now - she has been featured in the latest Fashion Quarterly magazine. When I couldn't find a turquoise bracelet at my local Storm retailer I emailed Lindi directly, and she was only too happy to make one up for me with my choice of charms. What I love about her jewellery is that it's beautiful with a touch of edginess (is that a real word?!). As well as her website and blog, you can follow her on Facebook - so go and check her out.










2 comments :

  1. These are fabulous! I like chunky bracelets. Enjoy the gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soup cups! Thanks for checking out my blog. Would love to be in touch with you to pick your talented mind! Amy x

    http://miloandmitzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips