Friday 4 March 2011

Create the look

Thanks to everyone who has sent lovely email messages about my blog - love ya! I won't normally make more than one posting a day, but I won't be able to do one tomorrow, and would hate to leave you hanging. So, here's tomorrow's posting...


As I've mentioned, I am obsessed with cushions. "Not another cushion!" are words you'll often hear from my husband. I LOVE this living room with it's crisp whites teamed with soft blues and magentas - white sofas could be interesting with my girls, though!


Style at Home




























Get the look with these amazing cusions from Ada & Darcy - just a few of my favourites, but there are so many more...



















No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips